Cricket is the most popular sport in Sri Lanka and it is played at national level, in schools. Sri Lanka is one of the 12 countries which take part in test cricket and has also won a cricket World. A cricket tour from your school & club to Sri Lanka will allow you to play cricket in a country where the most popular game is cricket. You can see how cricket is played by youths and children in cities, at streets and at village level.
Sri Lanka was a former British colony and the country’s colonial roots have paved way for cricket to flourish as the most popular sport. You can experience playing cricket in Sri Lanka while touring the country admiring its rich culture and heritage. There are many UNESCO World Heritage Sites in this small island which you can tour and see during their cricket holiday here.
- Total transport during your stay from arrival to departure
- Accommodation as per your budget from budget hotels to 5 stars
- All Meals Included
- Adventure Activities + First class Grounds
- Local Guides upon request / Tour Manager if required
- Entry Tickets for all sites
- Cricket tour covers some of the finest cricketing venues in the island
- and is ideal for schools & Clubs
- Training sessions with ex. Local Cricketing experts
- A charitable day at the Children’s welfare center in the south
If you wish to have a customized tour package to meet your requirements, our experts at CRYSTAL HOLIDAYS are happy to customize the ideal itinerary for you.